By Marney-Rose Edge
Marney-Rose Edge, a FCA watercolorist, will teach FLORALS.
You will learn:
- How painting the illusion of light creates drama
- Adding colour to shadows
- Creating a dramatic dark background
- Bringing dimension to flower by bending petals
- Connecting the flower to the background
- How to glaze in layers
- Mixing colours to avoid mud
- How to paint water droplets
Pre-requisite: Some experience with water-colour.
Date: March 17 & 18, 10am-4pm
Location: Comox Recreation Centre, Rm B,1855 Noel Avenue, Comox
Cost: $225.00 for PEG members ($275.00 for non-members of PEG)
Class size: limited to 12 people, first come, first served
Registration deadline: February 15, 2018
Please pay at Pearl Ellis Gallery.
Supply list is available on registration.
Be sure to check out Marney's website at marneyroseedge.com
Please register at: email@example.com