Congratulations to the winners of the Peoples Choice Members Show:
1st place – Bev Johnston – Birch Trees
1st runner up – Sharon Lennox – Red Breasted Sapsucker
2nd runner up – Linda Huibers – Summer Retreat
Prizes will be presented June 23 at time of art pickup.
Thank you to all the artists for participating the show with your wonderfully diverse art forms.…
The Board of Directors for 2018:
- Pat Stauffer - President
- Paul Gillmore - Vice President & Membership
- Norm Prince - Treasurer
- Dianna Colnett - Secretary
- Diane Bossom - Show Coordinator
- Jennifer Harrison - Workshops
- Mary Tedder - Volunteer Coordinator
- Kate Kokotailo - Advertising
- TBA - Social Media Coordinator - this position is currently being filled by Susanne Hale
The winners of the 2017 People's Choice Award Member's Show are
First place went to Bev Johnston for her painting - Peaceful Spot.
Second place went to Sunita Dawadi for her painting - Red Forest.
Third place went to Andy Reddekop for his coloured pencil - My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys
The Pearl Ellis Gallery is happy to announce the winners of the "Members' People's Choice Awards Show
- First Place Andy Reddekop "Miles Ahead"
- First Runner Up Sharon Lennox "Barn Owl Perching"
- Second Runner Up Tammy Ewert "Sisters"
- Third Runner Up Colleen Johnston "Poppies"
- Fourth Runner Up Mary Harrison "Garden Wall"
Andy Reddekop received a plaque, as well as a gift certificate for $100.00 to Whyte's Framing.
All of the Runners Up were awarded medallions.
In addition, Kate Kokotailo won the draw for 20% off any purchase at the gallery.
The show was very successful with a number of art pieces being sold.…
The winner receives a plaque, 2 years member renewal and free entry in next year's Vicki Lapp Memorial Photo Award Show. The runner ups received a medallion for their piece.
Detty Arends won the 20% off Certificate on art purchase at Pearl Ellis Gallery from now till December 18th.