The next members' show is coming up June 05, 2018. Please note the following changes to the policies and procedures for a members' show, as attached. Most notably is the new e-mail address for your painting's information.
The Board of Directors for 2018:
- Pat Stauffer - President
- Paul Gillmore - Vice President & Membership
- Norm Prince - Treasurer
- Dianna Colnett - Secretary
- Diane Bossom - Show Coordinator
- Jennifer Harrison - Workshops
- Mary Tedder - Volunteer Coordinator
- Kate Kokotailo - Advertising
- TBA - Social Media Coordinator - this position is currently being filled by Susanne Hale
The winners of the 2017 People's Choice Award Member's Show are
First place went to Bev Johnston for her painting - Peaceful Spot.
Second place went to Sunita Dawadi for her painting - Red Forest.
Third place went to Andy Reddekop for his coloured pencil - My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys
The Pearl Ellis Gallery is happy to announce the winners of the "Members' People's Choice Awards Show
- First Place Andy Reddekop "Miles Ahead"
- First Runner Up Sharon Lennox "Barn Owl Perching"
- Second Runner Up Tammy Ewert "Sisters"
- Third Runner Up Colleen Johnston "Poppies"
- Fourth Runner Up Mary Harrison "Garden Wall"
Andy Reddekop received a plaque, as well as a gift certificate for $100.00 to Whyte's Framing.
All of the Runners Up were awarded medallions.
In addition, Kate Kokotailo won the draw for 20% off any purchase at the gallery.
The show was very successful with a number of art pieces being sold.…
The winner receives a plaque, 2 years member renewal and free entry in next year's Vicki Lapp Memorial Photo Award Show. The runner ups received a medallion for their piece.
Detty Arends won the 20% off Certificate on art purchase at Pearl Ellis Gallery from now till December 18th.