Pearl Ellis Gallery membership is $25.00 a year.
If mailing in, please make the cheque payable to "Pearl Ellis Gallery".
New or renewed memberships can also be done in person at the Gallery
What Does Membership Do For YOU?
- the opportunity to register your art at Member Only shows
- the ability to show your art at other venues arranged by the Gallery
- display art at the Comox Recreation Center or the Comox Library
- sell art cards in the Gallery permanent art card display
- keeps you informed by email of upcoming shows
- advises you on requirements for participation in art shows
- hangs and lights your art at the Gallery
- prepares and displays show labels on your artwork
- have your own artists page in the Gallery Artist BIO Book
- staffs the Gallery with volunteers 5 days at week
- open to the public 10am - 4pm Tuesday to Saturday, Free admission
- prepares upcoming show posters and hangs them in the community
- maintains a website with links to various other sites of interest
- provides a free electronic Artists’ Directory on the Gallery website
- informs you on receptions and other local art related information
- prints and distributes Pearl Ellis Gallery brochures in the community
- maintains regular newspaper presence through the Record press
- provides physical arrangements for the Members Show Receptions
- provides a yearly show schedule on the Gallery’s website
- pays a commission of 70% to artists on all work sold
- participate in a Reciprocal Membership Program with other institutions
- opportunity to purchase artwork at the gallery at a member discount of 10%
- get 10% off on purchases made at various local companies (see ‘About Us’)
- opportunity to be active within your community arts scene
- opportunity to meet the public by volunteering as Gallery host or hostess
- can be active in a volunteer gallery job or in a board of director position
We now have the sponsorship of Quality Foods in Comox. Customers shopping at Quality Foods can donate their points to the Pearl Ellis Gallery!