Policy and Procedures
- A series of workshops will be offered by Pearl Ellis Gallery for members and non-members in
Spring and Fall. Topics for workshops will be presented by local and non-local artists.
- Workshops are limited to 12 persons, unless otherwise stated and will be held in the Lion’s
Den below the Pearl Ellis Gallery, unless the Lions Den is already booked. Two-day workshops
will be held at an alternate venue, such as the Comox Community Centre.
- Remuneration for these workshops will be negotiated with the Workshop Organizer, and
prices set accordingly. Non-member fees will have $25 added to the workshop price if a
participant does not wish to join the gallery.
- Any non-member wishing to join the Gallery and to participate in a workshop will pay the
- There will be no refunds given, unless a spot can be filled from a wait list. A wait list will be
kept by the Workshop Organizer at pearlellisgallery.com.
- Registration for the workshop: Email
for inquiries or to ask if
there is availability. Registration will be on a first come, first served basis at the Pearl Ellis
Gallery. The list of workshop participants will be based on PAID REGISTRATION.
- Feedback is welcome after each workshop.
- The PEG has the ability to cancel any workshop due to insufficient registration.
- Preference for registration will be given to members for one week after the announcement of
Created: February 2018