The Board of Directors for 2020:
- Paul Gillmore – President
- Pat Stauffer-Past President
- Open - Vice President
- Open - Treasurer
- Karen Erickson-Secretary
- Diane Bossom - Show Coordinator
- Mary Tedder-Volunteer Coordinator
- Carol Schinkel-Member at Large
Congratulations to the winners of the Peoples Choice Members Show:
1st place – Bev Johnston – Birch Trees
1st runner up – Sharon Lennox – Red Breasted Sapsucker
2nd runner up – Linda Huibers – Summer Retreat…
The winners of the 2017 People's Choice Award Member's Show are
First place went to Bev Johnston for her painting - Peaceful Spot.
Second place went to Sunita Dawadi for her painting - Red Forest.
Third place went to Andy Reddekop for his coloured pencil - My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys…
The Pearl Ellis Gallery is happy to announce the winners of the "Members' People's Choice Awards Show
- First Place Andy Reddekop "Miles Ahead"
- First Runner Up Sharon Lennox "Barn Owl Perching"
- Second Runner Up Tammy Ewert "Sisters"
- Third Runner Up Colleen Johnston "Poppies"
- Fourth Runner Up Mary Harrison "Garden Wall"
Andy Reddekop received a plaque, as well as a gift certificate for $100.00 to Whyte's Framing.
All of the Runners Up were awarded medallions.
In addition, Kate Kokotailo won the draw for 20% off any purchase at the gallery.
The show was very successful with a number of art pieces being sold.…
The winner receives a plaque, 2 years member renewal and free entry in next year's Vicki Lapp Memorial Photo Award Show. The runner ups received a medallion for their piece.
Detty Arends won the 20% off Certificate on art purchase at Pearl Ellis Gallery from now till December 18th.…